Your Cincinnati CISO Leadership Board is thrilled to invite you to an exclusive CISO Dinner event, that will allow you to share your experiences and expertise in a peer-led roundtable discussion.
Attendees will receive trusted, peer-led education and leadership advice on today's most critical strategic and tactical issues. This event is for cybersecurity leaders in the Cincinnati community and limited seating is available. Confirm your seat today!
CISOS, Emerging Executives, and Risk Management Leaders.
As an intimate, executive-level event, attendance is reserved for an organization's most senior cybersecurity executive (CISO or CISO equivalent). To enhance multi-disciplinary problem solving throughout the curriculum, we encourage participation from:
- Risk, Legal, and Operational Executives
- Technology, privacy and business executives who are risk-focused and cyber conscious
From our Attendees
Cincinnati Leadership Board Co-Chairs
- Thomas Dager, CISO, Archer Daniels Midland
- Jacob Lorz, Director IT Security, Cintas
- Elias Oxendine, VP & CISO, Yum! Brands Inc.
Rich Nagle, AVP & Chief Information Security Officer, The Ohio State University
Nick Ritter, CISO, First Financial Bank
Please reach out to your community cultivator, Melissa Warford at