Your San Antonio CISO Leadership Board is thrilled to invite you to an exclusive Executive Boardroom event, that will allow you to share your experiences and expertise in a peer-led roundtable discussion.
Attendees will receive trusted, peer-led education and leadership advice on today's most critical strategic and tactical issues. This event is for cybersecurity leaders in the San Antonio community and limited seating is available. Confirm your seat today!
Eddie Contreras, CISO, Frost Bank
- CISO developed curriculum focused on best practice sharing
- Expand your personal network with your community's cybersecurity elite
- Chatham House Rules applies
- Earn CPE accreditation
CISO, Emerging Executives, and Risk Management Leaders
As an intimate, executive-level event, attendance is reserved for an organization's most senior cybersecurity executive (CISO or CISO equivalent). To enhance multi-disciplinary problem solving throughout the curriculum, we encourage participation from:
- Risk, Legal, and Operational Executives
- Technology, privacy and business executives who are risk-focused and cyber conscious
From our Attendees
San Antonio Leadership Board
- Jason Ayers, CISO, Vericast
- Eddie Contreras, CISO, Frost Bank
- Joel Flores, Director of IT, Zachry Construction Group
- Jason Fransella, Director of Enterprise Architecture and Information Security, Rush Enterprises, Inc.
- Paul Guerra, CISO, StockX
- Ann Hines, BISO, USAA
- Karen O'Reilly-Smith, SVP, Chief Security Officer, Rackspace Technology
- Charles Schuetz, Director, Infrastructure, Whataburger
- Dave Sohmer, Director, Information Security, Valero
Contact us at email@example.com