As the rate of COVID infections decline and government restrictions have loosened or been eliminated, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum continues to monitor and follow all guidelines provided by the CDC, Topgolf and local health partners to maintain the health and safety of our community.
With conditions improving (although subject to change), we will update this page to communicate our current onsite plans and protocols to enable our attendees, sponsors, and speakers to plan with greater confidence.
- Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum's Topgolf Series will align with Topgolf's guidelines and policies. At many locations Topgolf has eliminated its mask requirement for those who are vaccinated for both indoor and outdoor locations.
- Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum will not require vaccines to attend the events, but highly encourages attendees to be vaccinated. Onsite temperature checks and rapid COVID testing will not be conducted. Masks will be available upon request.
- All meeting venue space will be set to capacity rules and social distancing protocols as regulated by each Topgolf location.
- Plexiglass barriers/food shields will be installed at food service stations.
- Even if your state/county/city does not require social distancing between groups/tables, this is required in the Topgolf Commitment to Play Safely and will be adhered to.
Updates and information regarding safety protocols and travel guidelines from Topgolf, and the CDC can be found below:
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org directly with any specific questions or concerns.
(last updated 6/23/21)