Your Atlanta CISO Leadership Board is thrilled to invite you to an exclusive CISO Dinner event, that will allow you to share your experiences and expertise in a peer-led roundtable discussion.
Attendees will receive trusted, peer-led education and leadership advice on today's most critical strategic and tactical issues. This event is for cybersecurity leaders in the Atlanta community and limited seating is available. Confirm your seat today!
- <<Insert/feature CISO speakers here>>
- CISO developed curriculum focused on best practice sharing
- Expand your personal network with your community's cybersecurity elite
- The Chatham House Rule applies
- Earn CPE accreditation
CISO, Emerging Executives, and Risk Management Leaders
As an intimate, executive-level event, attendance is reserved for an organization's most senior cybersecurity executive (CISO or CISO equivalent). To enhance multi-disciplinary problem solving throughout the curriculum, we encourage participation from:
- Risk, Legal, and Operational Executives
- Technology, privacy and business executives who are risk-focused and cyber conscious.
From our Attendees
Atlanta Leadership Board
- Michael Brainard, Head of Security Operations, SP Richards Co
- Paul Farley, Deputy CISO, NCR Corporation
Kenneth Foster, VP of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Fleetcor
Gretchen Hiley, CISO, Randstad
David Levine, VP, Executive Partner (Security), Forrester
Dean Mallis, Chief Information Security Officer & Assistant General Manager, Information Security, MARTA
Murtaza Nisar, Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer, Clario
Phyllis Sumner, Partner & Chief Privacy Officer, King & Spalding
Contact us at email@example.com