Your Nashville CISO Leadership Board is thrilled to invite you to an exclusive Executive Boardroom event, that will allow you to share your experiences and expertise in a peer-led roundtable discussion.
Attendees will receive trusted, peer-led education and leadership advice on today's most critical strategic and tactical issues.
This invitation-only event is for cybersecurity leaders in the Nashville community and limited seating is available. Confirm your seat today!
- CISO-developed curriculum focused on best practice sharing
- Expand your personal network with your community's cybersecurity elite
- The Chatham House Rule applies
- Earn CPE accreditation
CISO, Emerging Executives, and Risk Management Leaders
As an intimate, executive-level event, attendance is reserved for an organization's most senior cybersecurity executive (CISO or CISO equivalent). To enhance multi-disciplinary problem solving throughout the curriculum, we encourage participation from:
- Risk, Legal, and Operational Executives
- Technology, privacy and business executives who are risk-focused and cyber conscious
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org