Your San Antonio CISO Leadership Board is thrilled to present the second, application-only CyberRisk Leadership Exchange. The curriculum for this one-day event is designed by our community of cybersecurity leaders and features a unique blend of boardroom discussions, executive panels, keynotes, and networking opportunities.
Attendees will receive trusted, peer-led education and leadership advice on today's most critical strategic and tactical issues.
Curriculum will include:
- Executive Leadership Development
- CISO-Led Case Studies
- CISO-Developed Resource Guides
- Emerging Threat Intelligence
- Workforce Strategies
- Boardroom and Business Leader Engagement
- Offensive and Proactive Security Design
- CISO-developed curriculum focused on education, thought leadership, and best practice sharing
- Interactive sessions including boardroom meetings, Q&As, and networking breaks and meals
- No vendor sales pitches or 'booth', only structured technology education
- Expand your personal network with your community's cybersecurity elite
- The Chatham House Rule applies
- Earn CEU accreditation
- 5-Star hotel accommodations, meals, and receptions
CISOS, Emerging Executives, and Risk Management Leaders.
As an intimate, executive-level event, attendance is reserved for an organization's most senior cybersecurity executive (CISO or CISO equivalent). To enhance multi-disciplinary problem solving throughout the curriculum, we encourage participation from:
- Risk, Legal, and Operational Executives
- Technology, privacy and business executives who are risk-focused and cyber conscious
From our Attendees
San Antonio Leadership Board Co-Chairs
This event is brought to you by the San Antonio Leadership Board, who provided guidance, research, and expertise in the development and delivery of the program.
Director of Enterprise Architecture and Information Security,
Rush Enterprises, Inc.
SVP, Chief Security Officer
Please reach out to your community cultivator, Brian Greig at