Your Seattle CISO Leadership Board is thrilled to invite you to an exclusive CISO Dinner event, that will allow you to share your experiences and expertise in a peer-led roundtable discussion.
Attendees will receive trusted, peer-led education and leadership advice on today's most critical strategic and tactical issues. This event is for cybersecurity leaders in the Seattle community and limited seating is available. Confirm your seat today!
- CISO developed curriculum focused on best practice sharing
- Expand your personal network with your community's cybersecurity elite
- Chatham House Rules applies
- Earn CPE accreditation
CISOS, Emerging Executives, and Risk Management Leaders.
As an intimate, executive-level event, attendance is reserved for an organization's most senior cybersecurity executive (CISO or CISO equivalent). To enhance multi-disciplinary problem solving throughout the curriculum, we encourage participation from:
- Risk, Legal, and Operational Executives
- Technology, privacy and business executives who are risk-focused and cyber conscious
From our Attendees
Seattle Leadership Board Co-Chairs
- Gail Coury, Senior Vice President & CISO, CISA, CISSP, CISM, F5
- Chuck Markarian, CISO, PACCAR ITD
- Adrian Mayers, CISO, Premera Blue Cross
- Sean Murphy, VP, CISO, BECU
Please reach out to your community cultivator, Drew Klinsing at