Your Salt Lake City CISO Leadership Board is thrilled to invite you to an exclusive CISO Dinner event, that will allow you to share your experiences and expertise in a peer-led roundtable discussion.
Attendees will receive trusted, peer-led education and leadership advice on today's most critical strategic and tactical issues. This event is for cybersecurity leaders in the Salt Lake City community and limited seating is available. Confirm your seat today!
- CISO developed curriculum focused on best practice sharing
- Expand your personal network with your community's cybersecurity elite
- Chatham House Rules applies
- Earn CPE accreditation
CISOS, Emerging Executives, and Risk Management Leaders.
As an intimate, executive-level event, attendance is reserved for an organization's most senior cybersecurity executive (CISO or CISO equivalent). To enhance multi-disciplinary problem solving throughout the curriculum, we encourage participation from:
- Risk, Legal, and Operational Executives
- Technology, privacy and business executives who are risk-focused and cyber conscious
From our Attendees
Salt Lake City Leadership Board
- Tony Blackham, CISO, Ancestery.com
- Bruce James, Deputy CISO, Intermountain Healthcare
- Brandon Greenwood, CISO, VP Security and IT, Overstock.com
- Jami Hughes, SVP, Deputy CISO, Zions Bancorporation
Please reach out to your community cultivator, Alec Christensen at