Your Chicago CISO Leadership Board is thrilled to present the inaugural, invitation-only CyberRisk Leadership Exchange. The curriculum for this one-day event is designed by our community of cybersecurity leaders and features a unique blend of boardroom discussions, executive panels, keynotes, and networking opportunities.
Attendees will receive trusted, peer-led education and leadership advice on today's most critical strategic and tactical issues.
Curriculum will include:
- Executive Leadership Development
- CISO Led Case Studies
- CISO Developed Resource Guides
- Emerging Threat Intelligence
- Workforce Strategies
- Boardroom and Business Leader Engagement
- Automation and AI Case Studies
- Offensive and Proactive Security Design
- CISO-developed curriculum focused on education, thought leadership, and best practice sharing
- Interactive sessions including boardroom meetings, Q&As, and networking breaks and meals
- No vendor sales pitches or 'booth', only structured technology education
- Expand your personal network with your community's cybersecurity elite
- Chatham House Rule applies
- Earn CEU accreditation
- 5-Star hotel accommodations, meals, and receptions
CISO, Emerging Executives, and Risk Management Leaders
As an intimate, executive-level event, attendance is reserved for an organization's most senior cybersecurity executive (CISO or CISO equivalent). To enhance multi-disciplinary problem solving throughout the curriculum, we encourage participation from:
- Risk, Legal, and Operational Executives
- Technology, privacy and business executives who are risk-focused and cyber conscious
Our "Emerging Executives" initiative supports the next generation of cybersecurity leaders. We highly encourage executives to bring one senior member of their team.