Your Chicago CISO Leadership Board is thrilled to invite you to an exclusive Executive Boardroom event, that will allow you to share your experiences and expertise in a peer-led roundtable discussion.
Attendees will receive trusted, peer-led education and leadership advice on today's most critical strategic and tactical issues.
This invitation-only event is for cybersecurity leaders in the Chicago community and limited seating is available. Confirm your seat today!
- CISO-developed curriculum focused on best practice sharing
- Expand your personal network with your community's cybersecurity elite
- Chatham House Rule applies
- Earn CPE accreditation
CISO, Emerging Executives, and Risk Management Leaders
As an intimate, executive-level event, attendance is reserved for an organization's most senior cybersecurity executive (CISO or CISO equivalent). To enhance multi-disciplinary problem solving throughout the curriculum, we encourage participation from:
- Risk, Legal, and Operational Executives
- Technology, privacy and business executives who are risk-focused and cyber conscious
Our "Emerging Executives" initiative supports the next generation of cybersecurity leaders. We highly encourage executives to bring one senior member of their team.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.