Your National CISO Leadership Board is thrilled to invite you to participate in an exclusive CyberRisk Virtual Exchange. The curriculum for this one-hour virtual event is designed by our community of cybersecurity leaders and allows attendees to participate in a virtual group discussion with their peers to share best practices and lessons learned.
Attendees will receive trusted, peer-led education and leadership advice on today's most critical strategic and tactical issues within a specific industry or on a specific topic.
- CISO-developed curriculum focused on education, thought leadership, and best practice sharing
- Interactive format - virtual roundtable discussion
- No vendor sales pitches or 'booth', only structured technology education
- Expand your personal network with your community's cybersecurity elite
- The Chatham House Rule applies
- Earn CEU accreditation
CISOs and Risk Management Leaders
As an intimate, executive-level event, attendance is reserved for an organization's most senior cybersecurity executive (CISO or CISO equivalent). To enhance multi-disciplinary problem solving throughout the curriculum, we encourage participation from:
- Risk, Legal, and Operational Executives
- Technology, privacy and business executives who are risk-focused and cyber conscious
Contact us at email@example.com